Skip to main content


What do I do if my sewer is backing up?

Call 209-634-4986 in event of an emergency.


What address do I mail my payment to?

Mail to P.O. Box 217 Denair CA 95316. Please make check or money orders payable to Denair Community Services District or "DCSD". Be ensure to enclose the stub portion of the bill or make sure that you reference your address or account number to ensure the payment goes to correct account. For your own protection please do not send cash via mail. 


How do I apply for service?

You can apply in person, over the phone or through the New Customer Link on our websites home page. 


Termination of Service

If you would like to terminate service, you may request you service to be turned off by either phone 209-634-4986 or in person at 3850 N. Gratton Road Denair CA 95316 or the Discontinuance of Service Link on our website under New/Existing Customer


Can I pay my bill over the phone or online? 

You can pay your bill over the phone or online using your credit or debit card with a service fee. 


Can I make an arrangement to pay my past due bill?

To avoid termination of services you must contact the District office 209-634-4986 or in person at 3850 N. Gratton Road to make arrangements to pay the past due prior to disconnect date.


When is my bill due?

Bills are due the 10th of every month.


Do you have a drop box?

A drop box is located at the side of the building by the District Office for you convenience. For your own protection please do not place cash in the drop box.


How do I report a neighbor who is misusing water?

To report someone who is misusing water call 209-634-4986 and speak with any of the staff. 


Is there an additional fee for filling up a pool?

Swimming pool fill ups are charged by gallons of water used at the current District rate for water use. No additional fees will be added to your bill for pool fill ups. 


New Build, Remodel or Addition to home?

 For information regarding remodeling or addition to your home call the District office at 209-634-4986 or email at or through the Water/Sewer Connection Application Page on our website.